- 29/01/2014NINETOWNS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED ENTERS INTO MERGER AGREEMENT FOR GOING PRIVATE TRANSACTION
- 09/17/2013NINETOWNS REPORTS FIRST HALF 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- 09/10/2013NINETOWNS SCHEDULES FIRST HALF 2013 RESULTS CONFERENCE CALL
- 08/23/2013NINETOWNS ANNOUNCES POTENTIAL IMPACT OF CHANGES RELATING TO EXPORT QUALITY INSPECTION
- 04/25/2013NINETOWNS REPORTS SECOND HALF AND FULL YEAR 2012 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Ninetowns (NINE:US) was founded in 1995, and became the first Chinese software company to trade on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange following its initial public offering in December 2004. As a leading provider of online solutions for international trade, with around 90% market share, Ninetowns’ import/export e-filing services enable over 134,000 enterprises to accelerate the declaration process. In order to leverage its unrivalled technological capability within its core Enterprises to Government (B2G) business and create complementary revenue streams, Ninetowns has strategically expanded its scope of activities to encompass its Business to Consumer (B2C) e-Grocery and Smarter City real estate development (SCRE) businesses...